Monday, April 1, 2013

The Last Post


This is my last post. I started this blog on a whim, and I suppose I can end it on one just as well. It couldn’t come at a better time, really. I’ve run out of useful things to say and memories to share; and my own is full, so I figure on going out before this all becomes somewhat stodgy and void of anything important. There’s plenty of blogs left to fill its place, with a lot more to offer.

Some of the blogs out there now even tell you how to think; which is something I’ve never done here, and is one of the many reasons I’ve never gone viral in over 4 years of blogging; I don’t tell you how to think. I want you to do that for yourselves. Sift through the information and come to your own conclusions based on the facts as presented, and then, verified by you; the reader; elsewhere. This is where I have failed.

So like General MacArthur said in his great speech, "And now, as I retire; etc etc; old soldiers never die; they just fade away…”

But, on the other hand, as the saying goes, “The Show Must Go On!” So, I guess that means that this is an April Fool’s gag? Hmm… you’ll just have to look in tomorrow and find out for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment