Saturday, December 28, 2013

"The Balloon Song" - Toddler World TV


The internet can be a black hole; or it can be a wondrous tool for communication and learning. As with most things, it all depends on what you do with it. This delightful little cartoon is an example of all that is good in the cyber world.

This video comes from Toddler World TV; which if you are a parent of a toddler, you are probably already aware. It’s new to me, but I can see where this would be a fun tool to work with your child/grandchild on learning the colors. The thing you have to watch out for when looking and listening to these little things is NOT taking away the simple melodies in your head. They will come back to you at the most unexpected times; like 3 in the morning when you’re trying to sleep! Kind of like an annoying commercial, except that the visual is more tolerable.

There’s a whole world of stuff on the website for Toddler World TV. Though not a replacement for actually parenting your child, there are actually lots of fun things on here which can make learning more fun for both parent and child. Now that’s what I call a good use of technology! See more from Toddler World TV at their You Tube location;


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post about Toddler World TV. I checked out the channel and it's amazing! My kids love the songs. We sing them everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I ran across this clip while looking around on You Tube. I actually converted it to mp3 and listen to it in my car. I guess I'm just a big kid. Thanks for the comment and come back often!

      Delete