Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year Baby!

Well, it’s New Year’s once again, with people all over making promises which they’ll never keep. I don’t recall ever having made a New Year’s resolution; not that I couldn’t use some reforming in certain aspects; but rather that I knew I wouldn’t be keeping them, so why kid myself? But, seriously, I do have some goals in mind for the New Year, among them some changes to this blog. I’m just not sure what they will be; if any.

I find that making myself post something each day diminishes the quality of what I write. So, to that end, I may only post three, or four times, per week. I will, of course, stick to a book review each week; as well as a movie; and a music video with some related commentary. If I can, I’ll post the other days. I have some very bad arthritic pain which makes it difficult to type; or sit at the keyboard; for too long a period of time. The average 2 page review, including research of names etc., takes about an hour, sometimes more. So, doing this daily actually hurts! But, being the compulsive person that I am, we will have to wait and see to find out what I actually decide upon.

I do know this; having this blog gives me focus and purpose; two commodities which I value more and more as I get older. It also keeps me from bothering Sue too much...

So, thanks for reading, and Happy New Years from us both  as I enter into my fifth year of Reviewing Rooftops! Wait… that can’t be right. I mean a fifth year of Rooftop Reviews. Happy New Year and Good Health to all in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment