Sunday, May 2, 2010

Facebook - They Finally Got Me....


This is my fifth grade class photo from 1965. I have just joined Facebook, which I vowed never to do, as I have too many mailboxes as it is. But it is pretty cool to suddenly appear in someone else's mailbox and say hello. I am surprised at the warm reception from people that I considered "unapproachable" at the time. And the photos that are being passed around - some of which you've never seen of yourself - make it even more surprising.

I finally caved in to join a memorial site for Michael Held at the request of John DiStefano. He is the only one that could get me to do it. Thanks, John!

Some of the people in the photo here I have already been in touch with, some I've never lost touch with. But to suddenly be linked back to all of the people you knew as a kid is simply amazing to me.

So if you recognize you in the above photo, please give me a shout. I want to collect the whole set!

No comments:

Post a Comment